Soo, finally finished with my assignments. Heres the image for my assignment on cross processing (cross processing / x-pro = using the wrong chemicals for your film). I faked the effect of the wicked colors / contrast with photoshop. Using a series of gradient maps.
1. one layer with a green and red gradient map with blending mode set to soft light.
2. one layer with a yellow, blue and green gradient map with blending mode set to soft light.
3. one layer with a curves adjustment, just sporting a really harsh s-curve, really for the added contrast.
4. adjust opacity to taste ;=D
5. adding vignett in lightroom, and cleaning up a few dots there as well (evil sensor dust)
anyway; enough talk; heres the image.